The expense of providing an exceptional education to our students at Barnesville is not covered by tuition alone. This year the gap between the cost of tuition and the actual cost of educating a Barnesville student is approximately $3,800 per student. Along with income from our Annual Fund Campaign, our Summer Camp Program and other non-tuition sources of income, proceeds from the Auction help us:
* Attract and retain the best and brightest teaching talent and role models for our students.
* Maintain our low student-to-teacher ratios.
* Provide our students with programs enriched with many opportunities in the arts, sports, and community service.
* Provide hands-on learning opportunities for all our students.
* Make a Barnesville School education that much more accessible to a deserving student by helping fund our Tuition Assistance Program.
* Provide professional development and training for our faculty.
* Implement innovative educational programs.
* Upgrade existing and provide new technology.
* Furnish classrooms with materials that engage students in active learning.