- Completed documents must be submitted or postmarked by February 15, 2013.
- Documents include:
• School and Student Service for Financial Aid application (SSS) – online at http://sss.nais.org/parents under the Admissions and Financial Aid link. (Note: The SSS helpline is 1-800-344-8328). Barnesville's school code is 1494.
• 2012 W-2 forms – submit to The Barnesville School Admissions Office
• Most recently completed tax returns – submit to The Barnesville School Admissions Office
- The Financial Aid Committee (FAC) will review all completed requests.
• Requests missing any of the items listed above will not be considered.
• Submitted documents will be kept confidential and used only by the FAC.
• Notice of financial aid allocations will be mailed before March 1, 2013.
- All re-enrollment contracts and their corresponding deposits must be signed and submitted (or postmarked) by March 1, 2013.
• The re-enrollment deposit for families receiving financial aid is $500.
• The re-enrollment deposit for families not receiving financial aid is $1,000.
- If the signed re-enrollment contract and deposit are not submitted or postmarked by March 1, 2013, the school will reallocate the financial aid and the grant will be rescinded
Financial aid applications submitted after the February 15th due date will be considered only as funds remain available.
Please note that all financial aid decisions are made separately and independently of admissions decisions. Should you have any questions about the financial aid process, please contact Susanne Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 301-972-0341 ext 260.
• Jan. 31 – Re-enrollment contracts mailed
• Feb. 15 – Financial Aid Application Deadline
• March 1 – Re-enrollment contracts due