- What are the logistics for the Gala?
- Where is the Gala going to be held?
- Is there parking available?
- What is the Gala theme?
- What is the dress code?
- Will there be food during the event?
- I want to volunteer - who should I talk to?
- How do I contribute something?
- What do you need me to contribute?
- How do I advertise in the Gala catalogs?
- Can I sponsor the Gala?
- How much are the tickets
- Do I have to be at the event to bid?
The adults-only Gala is being held on May 6, 2017. Doors open at 6:30 pm! The evening will begin with a silent auction, cocktails and hors d'ouevres. The Live auction will follow dinner, and dancing will end the evening around 11:30 pm.
Redwall Castle, Boyds, MD
Spring in Provence
Formal. Black tie optional.
Yes! Hors d'oeuvres will be served during the cocktail hour proceeded by a full three course meal.
Did you say VOLUNTEER?!! Gala Chairs, Shannon Goins, and Director of Special Events Robin Snider have a job for YOU! Feel free to contact them by phone or by email! They can use all the help they can get! You may also visit our SignupGenius (2017 coming soon).
YES! We have great sponsorship packages available. Sponsorship's include advertising options plus more. Please contact Robin Snider, to discuss the details or complete the online Sponsorship Agreement.
Couples tickets $200
Individual tickets $105
No way! You have two options for bidding from home.
Absentee Bidding: Decide in advance what items you'd like to bid on and your maximum bid price. Have a guest at the event bid for you.
Register online at BiddingforGood to bid on your phone, home computer or any WiFi device.