Join us for our Interactive Open House
We welcome families interested in learning more about Barnesville to bring your kids to explore Arts & Sciences in Action! A General Information Session will be followed by campus tours tailored by section (Preschool/Kindergarten, Lower School, and Middle School). Families will visit classrooms and meet our teachers. Students will participate in arts and sciences activities and explore our 30+ acre campus in the Montgomery County Agricultural Reserve.
Applications will continue to be accepted as space is available (varies grade-by-grade).
Important Dates & Deadlines
Open Houses for the 2019-2020 academic year:
- Saturday, November 17th, 2018 from 9:30am-12pm
- Friday, January 11th, 2019 from 9:30am-11am
Weekday open houses begin at 9:30 a.m. in the Library and last until approximately 11 a.m. RSVP for an Open House.
Don't see a date that works for you? Contact the Admissions Office at 301.972.0341 ext. 237 or complete the Schedule a Tour form to arrange your private tour.
- Kindergarten - 8th grade applications are due January 15, 2019. Applications will continue to be accepted as space is available (varies grade-by-grade).
- March 1, 2019: priority deadline for Early Childhood (3s) and Pre-Kindergarten (4s) applications.
- February 15, 2019: Financial Aid deadline. (Financial Aid Process)
Financial aid applications submitted after the February 15, 2019 due date will be considered only as funds remain available.