A reminder from your friendly Librarian!
As the year winds down, please take a second to look around the house, the car, your children's backpacks, and anywhere else library books hide. Books must be returned (or payments made on lost/damaged books) by June 7th in order to receive report cards. Thank you!!
Here are the steps to log in to your child's library account to determine whether they have books checked out that need to be returned:
2. Choose Maryland in the drop-down "Location" box.
3. Type "Barnesville School of Arts and Sciences" in the second box.
4. Go to the upper right corner of the screen and click "Log In."
5. Username is first initial and last name; password is Barnesville graduation year.
6. In the upper left corner, click on the three bars and then click on "Checkouts."