- What are the logistics for the Shindig?
- Where is the Shindig going to be held?
- Is there parking available?
- What is the Shindig theme?
- What is the dress code?
- Will there be food during the event?
- I want to volunteer - who should I talk to?
- How do I contribute something?
- What do you need me to contribute?
- How do I advertise in the Shindig catalogs?
- Can I sponsor the Shindig?
- How much are the tickets
- Do I have to be at the event to bid?
The adults-only Gala is being held on April 21, 2018. Doors open at 6:30 pm! The evening will begin with a silent auction, cocktails and hors d'ouevres. The Live auction will follow dinner, and dancing will end the evening around 11:30 pm.
Darnall Colonial Farm, Poolesville, MD
Vittles & Vino
Whatever you want for this Shindig.
Yes! Hors d'oeuvres will be served during the cocktail hour proceeded by a buffet meal.
Did you say VOLUNTEER?!! Gala Chairs, Lydia Fraser, and Director of Special Events Robin Snider have a job for YOU! Feel free to contact them by phone or by email! They can use all the help they can get! You may also visit our SignupGenius (2018 coming soon).
YES! We have great sponsorship packages available. Sponsorship's include advertising options plus more. Please contact Robin Snider, to discuss the details or complete the online Sponsorship Agreement.
Couples tickets $TBD
Individual tickets $TBD
No way! You can absentee bid.
Absentee Bidding: Decide in advance what items you'd like to bid on and your maximum bid price. Have a guest at the event bid for you.