- What are the logistics for the Gala?
- Where is the Gala going to be held?
- Is there parking available?
- What is the Gala theme?
- What is the dress code?
- Will there be food during the event?
- I want to volunteer - who should I talk to?
- How do I contribute something?
- What do you need me to contribute?
- How do I advertise in the Gala catalogs?
- Can I sponsor the Gala?
- How much are the tickets
- Do I have to be at the event to bid?
The adults-only Gala is being held on April 27, 2019. Doors open at 6:30 pm! The evening will begin with a silent auction, cocktails and hors d'ouevres. The Live auction will follow dinner, and dancing will end the evening around midnight.
PB Dye Golf Club, Ijamsville, Maryland
Fire & Ice 50th Anniversary
Black Tie Optional.
Yes! Hors d'oeuvres will be served during the cocktail hour proceeded by a seated three course meal.
Did you say VOLUNTEER?!! Gala Chair, Kellie Hodges, and Director of Special Events Robin Snider have a job for YOU! Feel free to contact them by phone (301) 972-0341 or by email! They can use all the help they can get!
YES! We have great sponsorship packages available. Sponsorship's include advertising options plus more. Please contact Robin Snider, to discuss the details or complete the online Sponsorship Agreement.
Couples tickets $TBD
Individual tickets $TBD
No way! You can absentee bid.
Absentee Bidding: Decide in advance what items you'd like to bid on and your maximum bid price. Have a guest at the event bid for you. Contact Robin Snider to absentee bid.