Create a New Account
- Click on the RenWeb Login button above.
- Enter TBS-MD into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
Login to Existing Account
- Click on RenWeb Login Button
- Enter District Code: TBS-MD
- Enter User Name
- Enter Password
- Select Parent
- Click on Login
To complete our online re-enrollment process, access RenWeb ParentsWeb through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the Create a New Account instructions to the left.
To access RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Click on the RenWeb Login Button
- Enter Districrt Code: TBS-MD
- Enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
- Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the re-enrollment packet for your child. The online process should take only a few minutes of your time. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Robin Snider at 301-972-0341 x 279.